Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some very random thoughts


  • Debating on using cloth diapers with Esme.
  • Craving bacon like crazy, BLT's in particular.
  • I can't wear my wedding rings any more :(
  • I need a hair cut badly!
  • Not crazy about this rainy summer.
  • Can't wait to see how Orion is going to act with Esme.
  • I didn't know that when growing Tomatoes in a greenhouse that you are supposed to shake them in order to pollinate them.
  • So proud of Peter. He works so hard and I hope that his potential doesn't go unnoticed.
  • Can't wait to pick my zucchini's and bell peppers!
  • Loving the blanket that I'm crocheting for Esme.
  • Loving my days with Orion more and more.
  • Have not bought a single baby outfit yet.
  • Excited to start watching the 2010 season of the World Series of Poker starting on Tuesday.
  • Found material to make Esme's bedding set and can't wait to get started on it.
  • Suddenly can't stand the smell of ripened bananas. The sweetness turns my stomach.
  • Just finished ready Wicked and I need to find a new book.
  • 22 weeks and I've gained only 10 lbs.
  • In about another month I won't be able to fit into my laundry room to reach the dryer.

No comments: