- Debating on using cloth diapers with Esme.
- Craving bacon like crazy, BLT's in particular.
- I can't wear my wedding rings any more :(
- I need a hair cut badly!
- Not crazy about this rainy summer.
- Can't wait to see how Orion is going to act with Esme.
- I didn't know that when growing Tomatoes in a greenhouse that you are supposed to shake them in order to pollinate them.
- So proud of Peter. He works so hard and I hope that his potential doesn't go unnoticed.
- Can't wait to pick my zucchini's and bell peppers!
- Loving the blanket that I'm crocheting for Esme.
- Loving my days with Orion more and more.
- Have not bought a single baby outfit yet.
- Excited to start watching the 2010 season of the World Series of Poker starting on Tuesday.
- Found material to make Esme's bedding set and can't wait to get started on it.
- Suddenly can't stand the smell of ripened bananas. The sweetness turns my stomach.
- Just finished ready Wicked and I need to find a new book.
- 22 weeks and I've gained only 10 lbs.
- In about another month I won't be able to fit into my laundry room to reach the dryer.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Some very random thoughts
Posted by Amy