My gut tells me its a boy but my heart wants to be optimistic about it being a girl. Here's whats been going on in this pregnancy...
- Sick from the get-go. Feeling much better now but still having a few sick days. (With Orion, sick for 6 months)
- I haven't felt too much movement (Orion was a mover and shaker)
- Instant cravings! I can't even watch the Food Network without craving something. (With Orion, just french fries, all the time)
- No desire to eat beef, chicken or pork except bacon. I can eat a BLT every single day!(Really didn't have this problem with Orion.)
- Can't shake the tiredness. (With Orion, just the 1st trimester and the last part of the 3rd)
- With Orion I craved Pepsi but this pregnancy I find it way too sweet along with most fruits and candies.
Peter's family even has a little pool going. I think the guesses are: boy-5 & girl -3
So what do you think?