Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Week Check-Up

Today baby and I had our 30 Week check-up and everything is good. In fact everything is so good that I don't even have to go back for another 4 weeks! WAAAHOO!!!

Orion has been there for all the appointments. Momma's little man! He gets concerned when I have to lay down to have my belly measured and to listen to the baby's heartbeat. He is right there by my side holding my hand, asking me if everything is ok. It is so cute!
I am excited that I am still under my weight gain goal but not so excited that I am rapidly approaching it :( I just seems like I can not get enough to eat. I had a first the other day. Woke up at 3 am and was starving!!! I mean starving like I have just fasted for 24 hours starving!

I can't believe how fast time has flown! We have so much to do before baby gets here.

No comments: