Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Beginning Of Our Arizona Trip

I know that I am a few days late to posting this but, better late then never! Orion did so well on the plane. He didn't cry at all! He just sat back and took everything in. We had a window seat and he was very content with being able to look out it. He didn't sleep very well from Anchorage to Seattle but from Seattle to Tucson he was out the entire flight!

I stepped off the plane and BAM! Heat Wave!!! I instantly started sweating. I was peeling off clothes and chucking my tennis shoes for flip flops. I know that my mom got a good chuckle. Orion has not wore a single pair of socks since we've gotten here!!!

Straight from the airport we went to eat at Olive Garden. YUMMY! I had Grilled Chicken and Gnocchi with Grilled Veggies. It was so good! I can't wait until we get an Olive Garden in AK.

I I don't think that I will posting until I return home. I'll be returning the end of next week. See ya then!

No comments: