Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7 Month Update

Orion turned 7 months old yesterday and he is as busy as ever! He crawls all over the place! He really keeps me on my toes. On carpeting he crawls on his hands and knees but on hard flooring he bear crawls. It is too cute!

He now weighs 22 lbs and is 28 3/4 in. long! He sits up all by himself and has even started pulling himself up. We are pretty sure that he is going to start walking really, really soon :s

He has to eat or drink whatever mom and dad have. He is already a Pepsiholic! (I know I am so terrible.) He is cutting his 3rd tooth and is learning how to feed himself which is quite comical to watch.

He claps his hands. We are even teaching him how to "give 5". When you say "jump, jump, jump" he actually tries to jump. He has started making kissing sound and most of the time will copy you when you do it. He will even imitate a cough!

This kid just amazes me!!!

Sorry for not posting recent pictures. I will post some as soon as I can.




1 comment:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

It is so amazing to see how our children grow and change everday. They grow up too fast.