Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What a day!

Here's what I accomplished to day:
  • 1 load of laundry...I was able to get 3 loads done but only 2 folded!!!
  • dishes
  • pull out the sewing machine and finish Orion's 2 blankets (I pulled the sewing machine out. Does that count for something?)
  • download pictures from the camera
  • make cover for our Home Management Notebook (will talk about this later)
  • put together Home Management Notebook (started)
  • sort Orion's clothes, what he has out grown
  • update Orion's monthly scrapbook, behind 2 months (finished June and started on July)
  • clean scrap room...LOL (just for giggles)
  • make shopping list for Carrs
  • make shopping list for Walmart
  • update blog
  • Rex: learn about the letter "B"
  • work on Wild Berry projects for 2 hours
Not to mention I kept Rex & Orion busy all afternoon (we went for a walk and played), went out to dinner with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, talked to my boss over the phone, ran over to Peter's boss' house to pick up a sign and of course I had to take an hour break to watch Ghost Hunters.

I am pooped and ready for bed but Orion is refusing to go to sleep! What a poot!!!

No comments: