Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How does one find the time to get everything on their to-do list done?

I have no idea how all these stay at home mom's can get so much accomplished in a day especially with a baby in tow and still look good! I am lucky if I even get a shower in before noon!!!

I know that some of these are far fetched but I feel that if I write them down then they actually might get done! With that being said here is my to-do list for the day:
  • 1 load of laundry
  • dishes
  • pull out the sewing machine and finish Orion's 2 blankets
  • download pictures from the camera
  • make cover for our Home Management Notebook (will talk about this later)
  • put together Home Management Notebook
  • sort Orion's clothes, what he has out grown
  • update Orion's monthly scrapbook, behind 2 months
  • clean scrap room...LOL (just for giggles)
  • make shopping list for Carrs
  • make shopping list for Walmart
  • update blog
  • Rex: learn about the letter "B"
  • work on Wild Berry projects for 2 hours
I will let you know how I did later this evening.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: