Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Amber's Mock Graduation Announcement

I was so excited when Amber asked me to make her Graduation Announcements (I got to make Ayla's when she graduated a few years ago also). I wanted to do something that said "Amber" and I think I got it. She LOVES stars!

I used White Daisy Cardstock from Close To My Heart, Stars Cardstock Lace from KI Memories, Ribbon is from American Crafts and of course all the info in printed on Vellum

Well, Amber, what do you think? I'm gonna scoot the saying to the left about 1/4 of an inch, but other then that I like it. Did I get all the info right? Oh, you can put your own pic there. I just pulled this one off your Myspace so it's not the best. I sized mine at 3.5x2.5 but a 4x3 would look just as nice. Your choice!

Any feed back is great!

No comments: