Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our 4 Year Anniversary

Today is our 4 year anniversary and I completely forgot about it! I was getting ready for work this morning and Peter came in to give me a goodbye kiss and said "Happy Anniversary". My jaw dropped!!! I never forget things like this! What the heck is wrong with me? All day long I have felt horrible.

We had lunch with Peter's mom today at the Sourdough Mining Company. Their service and food quality has gone downhill big time! I will not go back there anytime soon, if I even go back at all!

The Grandparents watched Orion tonight while we snuck out for Dinner at Los Arcos, our favorite Mexican Restaurant, and then browsing at Wal-mart. I found the perfect shoes for my Halloween costume for only $9.00! I don't want to give it away, but we are going to look so cute as a family!!! I can't wait to see Orion's costume all made. He is going to look so adorable!

2 comments:

Nora said...

Hey Amy and clan! Was so excited--and surprised to see your blog as one of my followers. Haven't gotten into the followers thing yet. Anyway, it was so cool to read about your family and I am so glad you are doing so well. Keep in touch. morganmayhem@gmail.com

Nora

Anonymous said...

That’s great..! I will certainly shop at WalMart and try to get a pair of shoes for my Halloween costume.