Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's been one busy week!

It's been about a week since I have blogged and it's been pretty busy!

In a nutshell:
  • I worked every day this week in office! Normally I work 2-3 days in office.
  • Orion has been fussier then usual this week, making everyday tasks more challenging. Especially having him at work.
  • Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I had my uncle's boys' after school for a few hours.
  • Wednesday- met up with Tammie to give her a list of games for Brooke's baby shower. Then met up with my mother-in-law to discuss the scrapbook pages we were making for Brooke's baby shower.
  • Thursday afternoon-scored a great deal on baby formula! I found 6 cans that had 25% more for the same price as the regular cans.
  • Thursday night-started working on scrapbook pages, 1 for each month for a year. We got half way through and had to call it a night.
  • Friday-Cha Ching $$$! Received Alaska State Permanent Dividend. A whopping $3269.00 per person! To bad most of it is going to bills :(
  • Friday afternoon-Orion's 6 month check-up. He received 2 shots and is now 21 lbs. 2 oz and 28 inches long!
  • Friday night I braved the mall and Wal-mart with my Mother-in-law and sis-in-law. I only spent $75!
  • Saturday morning-was the first person in the door at Toy's R Us to buy Brooke's shower present. Then headed start over to my mother-in-laws to finish scraping.
  • Saturday afternoon-helped my sis-in-law with making all the food for the baby shower.
  • Saturday night-Brooke's baby shower, then to Carrs to pick up groceries.
  • Sunday morning-cleaned the house. Put Orion's infant seat and his car seat in storage. He is now in a front facing car seat!
  • Sunday afternoon-BBQ with the family.
I am completely pooped! It's gonna be nice to stay home tomorrow. I have Rex!

No comments: