Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BBQ with Chris & Rachel

We had Chris and Rachel over for Burgers tonight. It had been a while since we'd have dinner together. I look forward to hanging out with them. Tonight was the first time Chris had held Orion. It only took 4 months to get you to hold your Godson! Gosh, all I can say is "it's about time Christopher!" And look his head it still attached...LOL

On Sunday Peter & I went to see Wanted with Carl and Michelle. We ended up taking Orion with us. We were supposed to go to the Air show but do to the weather and traffic it would have been to much of a hassle. Anticipating that we were going I bought earmuffs for Orion. Well they worked really well for the movie...he he! It worked out perfectly the movie was right around his nap time, so while the previews were rolling I gave him his bottle and put the earmuffs on and before the movie had even started he was asleep. He slept through the entire movie! Once the movie was over I took the earmuffs off and he woke right up happy as can be.

No comments: