Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kids say the darndest things

for example, Esme is crying and I was getting settled in, ready to feed her. Orion looks at me with a serious look on his face and says "Mom, I don't have any milk in my boobies. You have to feed Esme." Chuckling I say "You are correct son."

Another example, I had one of the daycare girls in the highchair feeding her lunch and she purposely kicked my leg. So I touched her leg and explained that it was not nice to kick. A few minutes later she kicks me again. So again I explain that it is not nice to kick other people, that is hurts. Orion comes over and puts his hand on her shoulder and says "It's not nice to kick mommies, it's not nice to kick daddies and it's not nice to kick girls!" He was so serious about it I had to hold in my laughter until he had walked away.

No comments: